Welcome

Welcome to a small piece of our world. Feel free to visit as often as you like to see how our lives have changed once this little princess touched our hearts.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weather


Blah that is what i have to say about it. I got spoiled those few days that were beautiful, and so did Isabella. We were out so much, I cant wait for the weather to get nice again :) I want to get her like a climber of some sort, but then I am thinking does she really need that right now? I doubt it. I am looking for a small slide though. Since that can be put away easier when she out grows it. Here is a pic of her on our deck enjoying the weather :







That's it for now - My dishwasher tech is coming in to fix it YAY!! It's been broken for a wk - BOOOO lol

No comments:

Post a Comment